Tuesday, August 6, 2013
HELLO THERE
Happy August! Is it really the last month of summer? Yes, it looks like its winding on down. I actually couldn't be more excited. This dessert heat is just too much for me to handle, and I can't wait for some cooler weather. I think living in San Diego the past five years, really made me spoiled. But man, I cannot get enough of that lovely city.
Lately, my heart has been craving all the pretty & wonderful things in life. I feel like sometimes I get so caught up in my work that I fall into a little rut. I get tired, and I get stuck in my "lazy routine". It's been one of my goals to break that routine this year, but its really proven easier said than done. I want less messes in my house, less TV, less junk food, and less unnecessary money spending. I want more apartment decorating, more cleanliness, more reading, more traveling, more girlfriend time, and more time with Jesus . I also want to have more things to look forward to during the workweek. My weekends have been so amazing that all I can look forward to is the next weekend. I want to change that! I know things will change next month as I start studying for my REHS exam. But I know I can have all the pretty & wonderful things like I wish to.
I have been so incredibly inspired lately. Now I just want to use that inspiration to make my already wonderful life even more wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment