Sunday, July 28, 2013
ONE OF THOSE WEEKENDS!
This weekend one was of those action packed weekends, where I constantly felt on the go. I could write in so much detail, but I rather spare you. Lets just say that my parents came to visit on the same weekend where I had to work. I don't have to work weekends usually, but every other month or so I am required to work on Saturday. This weekend just happened to be one of the Saturdays that I work, and it also happened to be a nice solid eight hour shift (as compared to four or six hours). It wasn't bad at all, and I was excited to learn some new things. I truly love my job and what I do.
Of course I was tired after working a 52 hour work week, and just wanted to sleep and eat when I came home on Saturday. But when I arrived back to my apartment my sweet parents had spruced up my apartment a bit! I mean they deep cleaned the whole thing, bought some sweet little supplies, and a new dresser! Yes, a new dresser! I can't tell you how exciting this is. I really wanted a new dresser as I have being using a bookcase to sit my TV on. But because my closet is a lot smaller (compared to my old apartment), I need a dresser with some drawers to make up for less storage space. I'm so happy, but even more grateful for my dear parents. I love them so much! So excited to decorate my place a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment