Tuesday, July 16, 2013
BUSY BEE
This weekend was perfect! I squeezed in everything I needed and wanted to do. But the biggest thing I did was explore! I finally took it upon myself to do some exploring around Riverside. What did I come across? A small farmer's market, the cutest cupcake shop, a yummy gastropub, a sexy whiskey lounge, a street full of museums, and a beautiful hiking trail. I'm glad to say that the Inland Empire isn't completely dead. But after growing up in the East Bay and then living in San Diego for 5 years, this is a huge change for me. I consider it small town life, even though its a pretty large city. I am hoping I discover more things to do in this town.
This weekend I also headed to Huntington Beach to get away from the hot hot weather. I spent some time catching some rays, soaking my feet in the water, and tasting gelato for the first time. Oh how I miss living by the beach. It was an hour drive from Riverside to Huntington, that is just too far for me. One day I will be back by the water, but for now I am getting used to being a desert girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment