Sunday, August 11, 2013

MOVING ON



Lately, I've been battling with something. Its a matter of the heart, and something I've been praying to God about. Because day by day my feelings would change on this matter, and it just left me feeling frustrated and lost. But I realized I was tired of feeling lost and that it was time for me to take action. I decided to cut someone out of my life. Someone I would continuously give my all to, but was not willing to do the same for me. Someone who would take from me all that I had to give. Someone who has made it clear that they don't feel like I am a blessing to have in their life. My big heart has always been my downfall. I think thats just the Christian girl in me. But that big heart has also gotten me in some trouble. This situation has happened a few times in my past (with all males), and it always comes down to this type of ending.

Sometimes you give your best in the situation and thats all you can do. I've done all that I can do. But this person is no longer serving me or helping me grow. I can't help but think how much I have supported this person, encouraged them, helped them, gave them great advice, looked out for them, and loved them more than anything.  And I never expected this person to ever go above and beyond to do anything for me. I just wanted this person to appreciate me and what I have to give. But this person doesn't see it and therefore I refuse to do anything more. Its time for me to move on, and I've decided to cut this person off by no longer having any contact with them.

I will constantly be praying to God for the strength to stay strong and continue having no contact with them. I will also pray for their well being and happiness. I will ask the lord for forgiveness whenever I think "bad" thoughts in order for me to move on faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts