Tuesday, February 19, 2013
NEW LOOK + NEW DIRECTION
Hello there! You might have noticed that there is a new look around here. Nothing major, but something new and fresh. I really want to start paying more attention to my blog, and really investing myself into this little baby of mine. I've had this blog for over two years now, and I feel like its been a great place to rant, document, express, dream, and everything in between. But now I want to push it to the next level. I really want to reach out to more people and form new connections. I also really wish to inspire and help others through my own experiences and stories.
Over the past years I've been a broke and very busy college student. It was hard for me to create an exciting place, because I was busy with the hustle and bustle of life. I've had a lot of struggles and a lot of great experiences along the way. I am now in a completely different stage in my life and I now feel like I can now concentrate on transforming this blog of mine. I also feel like those very experiences have made me into a well-rounded individual that will help with the content of my blog.
So I will be brainstorming new content and blog ideas over this next week. I already have a few ideas in my head. I am excited to see this place become bigger and better. If you are new to my little blog, please say hi. I am always looking to meet others and follow new blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment