Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!





Happy 2013 everyone! I hope you all had a great time bringing in the new year, wether it was out partying or from the comfort of your home. I had a good NYE even though I had a little bump in the road later in the night. I started off my NYE with a fancy 4-course dinner with my hunny. Oh man, I was not used to eating out like that. It was great and we had a yummy wine/beer pairing with each course. But overall, it was so much money for some okay food. I guess I am just so plain jane and I know what I like. Unfortunately, my rare steak really got to me. I don't really eat red meat anymore, so sometimes when I eat it, it upsets my stomach. So instead of continuing our NYE celebrations, we decided to spend the night from the comfort of my bed. I know J still wanted to go out, but he was such a sweetheart and held my hand and comforted me. When the clock struck midnight, I shared an amazing kiss with my honey.

This is the first time I did not write out a list of goals/new years resolutions. I want to just continue my list of "22 before 23" list. Overall, I am very proud of myself for how I have been improving in all aspects of my life. I truly feel like I am moving in the right direction, and have both my head and heart in the right place. So I just want to continue working on those goals, and will develop some more over time.

What are your goals for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts