Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Friday



Do you see that dress above? I am absolutely in love with it. I ordered it almost two months ago and it finally arrived the other day. It fits like a glove and is perfect for winter in San Diego. It was well worth the wait. I am guessing it will make its first appearance during my going away party. But now I want to go to all these fancy dinners and what not, just so I can wear it out.

The majority of my week has been spent working, packing, and making phone calls to set-up things for my new apartment. I will be moving in just three short days. I am so excited to see my parents in just two days. I am so blessed to have such amazing and supportive parents. They are driving nine hours to help me move my stuff. I couldn't do it without them. I've been thinking of all the other many blessings in my life lately, simply because things have falling into place so nicely. I'll pray to God about something and then BOOM the next day its answered. The lord has been so so good to me in all aspects of my life. From my career, to my family, to my boyfriend. I couldn't ask him for anything else. Yet, I know he didn't just bless me to keep it all to myself. I know I need to keep my mind focused on easing into my new job and living in a new city by myself. Because those things alone are enough to worry about. But at the same time I want to remember to bless and help other people, just like I have been helped and supported so much.

Have a lovely weekend! Mine will be spent working, packing, and moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts