Thursday, January 3, 2013



2013 has been so good to me so far. I am lucky I have got to spend the past few days with my boy! We've both had the last five days off (from both school and work) so that means we have been spending quality time together. We've squeezed in so much fun these past few days like: trying a new lasagna recipe from pinterest, watching Toy Story with his little cousin, seeing DJango, sleeping in, and taking road trips. It has been the perfect mixture of fun and taking care of errands. I am very blessed to have a boyfriend who wants to spend allllll his time with me, and who also supports me in everything. Today I accomplished something pretty big for myself:


I got my first apartment living on my own!
(No family, roomies, or boyfriend)

This is a big freakin' deal! I will be living on my own at age 23 for the first time in my life. I  lived with my parents for the first 17 years of my life, and then roommates for the past 5 years or so. Now it looks like its time to have my own place. So many big changes already happening for 2013, what else is in store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts