Saturday, November 3, 2012

November


{I was a black cat for halloween}


Is it really November? I just cannot believe it. I mean I seriously believe I will close my eyes and then it will be 2013. I am starting to REALLY feel like life is going to start whipping by. I thought college went by fast, but now I feel like life after college goes a lot faster......

Recently, I've just been applying to a series of jobs/internships and talking to random people in various industries. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome and helpful some people have been. I truly appreciate all these kind strangers and all of their help. But on the bright side I believe that I will have a new job by the end of this month. It might not be my dream position, but at least it will be something in which I will be gaining valuable work experience and also getting paid decent money. No more struggling financially. I've actually started making a list of the things I need to buy and have been putting off, and also some things I want to splurge on. I'm kind of thinking about surprising J when he gets back from Guatemala from the holidays.  We will see! But for now, my two main goals for November are to keep up running and to also start a new job!

I've definitely been enjoying spending nights at home instead of going out. Me and J joke around and say that we are old people, because we turned 23 and we don't go out anymore. With him being busy and having to study all the time,  and me being broke and needing to save money, going out just isn't in the books right now. But I can't complain, because staying in and drinking wine is pretty nice also. 

What are your goals for November?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts