Friday, November 16, 2012

Mimosas + NBA Games





This week was definitely a lot of fun, and unconventional compared to my normal weeks. Monday night, I had a dinner date with J. Like I have mentioned before, we usually do not see each other during the weekdays. But since I got off work early we decided to venture off to hillcrest for dinner. We stopped at a little cafe and ordered wine and mimosas. I had some lobster ravioli which was absolutely delicious! In fact I am kind of craving it right now. Our goal is to venture out to new places, so I am happy that we have been going to all new restaurants lately. Before leaving hillcrest we stopped at a creperie and shared chocolate mousse, and we also looked through a bookstore (but we didn't see any good finds).

Wednesday was a ton of fun! We roadtripped up to LA for the Clippers v. Heat game. I haven't been to a NBA game in about 10 years, so I was crazy excited. We won tickets from out job and were so very thankful for the opportunity. We ended up leaving San Diego at 2:30 to make sure we didn't run into any traffic. We did get to LA early, so we ended up walking around and decided to have dinner at the ESPN zone. By the time we were done, it was time to head into the game. It was fun and the energy was great! I was surprised there were a lot of heat fans, but we were rooting for the clippers. We didn't get back to San Diego until midnight and were dead tired. But our day was so much fun, and we are really hoping to squeeze in an NFL game before the season is over.

All this fun has made my week go by so fast. I am expecting my weekend to be a nice one, since I am not really working that many hours. I might just have a plan to do a little bit of shopping and to get some new books. I am already on vacation mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts