Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorites: Fall & Halloween




Happy Friday! I can't believe this week just flew by. I honestly thought it was going to feel long since I had a full work week (usually I have wednesdays off). But I am happy to say that the weekend is here, and I am actually very excited! First off: I am going to the pumpkin patch today! Its been years since I've last picked out a pumpkin at a legit patch. I'm hoping to walk away with a cute pumpkin, but also do a hayride, and go through a maze. I feel like the little girl inside of me is squirming around with excitement. And tomorrow we have a huge halloween event at work which should be a lot of fun. I love seeing little kids in their precious halloween costumes. I'm in charge of helping with the costume parade...awwww! Although, at work earlier this week a little boy told me he was going to be a "glowing octopus arm". Yea....I'm still not sure what that is. Anyways, In the evening I am planning on heading out with my co-workers for some halloween fun. I'm excited! I'm pretty sure this will be my first time going out since my birthday. And this will also be my first time celebrating halloween in the past two years. In the past I have always been swamped with midterms that always land during halloween. School always impacted my social life.

Here are some lovely Friday Favorites that have made me all excited for fall season and halloween!

(via pinterest)
1. Fall Outfits
This outfit is so cute! Time for me to start putting away the tanks & sandals, and pulling out the sweaters and boots. If I had more money I would totally re-vamp my fall and winter wardrobe. But I am hoping to add a chambray shirt to my closet.


2. Skeleton out of plastic Jugs
Love this idea! Especially since we've been doing this at work for the kids.

3. Painting pumpkins
I've definitely tried this on some baby pumpkins I bought and it turned out so cute.
I'm definitely a fan on painting pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts