Friday, October 19, 2012



So honestly, my life hasn't been too exciting and there really isn't anything new happening. But I guess that is a good thing. Its okay to have things nice and peaceful. My biggest adjustment has been just having LOTS of free time to myself. Its nice, because I can come home in the evenings and focus on applying for jobs and then working out. But even after that I find that I still have a lot of free hours in my week. I've been trying to decide if I should find some more volunteering to do a few times a month, finding an internship in an unrelated field, or maybe even just pick up a part-time job (which would be ideal).

The thing is I just don't know what path is right for me at the moment. For once in my life, I don't have a plan. I just know that past plans have not worked out for me, and so I am willing and ready to try and learn new things. I have all this free time so I mine as well take advantage of it. I'm just going to apply for some things and see who I hear back from and try to make a decision. Its going to require some deep thinking though.

I'm going to take this peaceful time as a blessing and take advantage of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts