Sunday, August 12, 2012

This Weekend




 This weekend I.....
Enjoyed two days off (rare!), prepared for my man's bday, spent time at the beach, walked along the pier, made plans for next summer, pulled off a surprise evening for J's bday, had a night of drinks and dancing with friends, enjoyed a yummy Italian lunch, sweated way too much from the heat wave, ran/caught up on errands, watched the last of olympics games, napped from being tired from the heat.

Tomorrow I wake up early to start my new job! I am experiencing a rush of feelings: excited, nervous, disbelief, etc. This will be my first time in my life working full-time for one job. Of course I've been working 40-55 hours week between 2 jobs this entire summer, but now I get to focus my attention on just one position. I'm ready to give it my all, and make it through this probationary phase so that I can get the raise and hopefully move out of my place and start saving up for a new car. Wish me good luck on this new endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts