Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Living & Learning

(Me hiking Cabrillo Monument in Point Loma)

With so many things changing in my life at this moment...I feel like I am truly growing up. And with that comes making decisions-- important decisions. Decisions that cannot be catergorized as right or wrong, but decisions that can truly change the direction of my life. It's been hard for me to make these decisions, because it all comes with fear of the unknown and fear of not knowing what will happen in the end. Thats life though. Sometimes we know we want, but we don't always get it. Our lives can take completely different directions than what we may have planned for ourselves. 

So I am slowly learning to make those decisions, and learning from both the good and the bad that may result. I am taking everything as a lesson and experience. I have no idea where this life of mine will take me. But I am accepting this unknown journey and I am learning and becoming a better, more intelligent, and more well-rounded woman from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts