Friday, June 7, 2013
GOING THROUGH IT
So I am currently going through some life changes at the moment. I am doing fine and actually making great progress. But at this time I need to focus on other things. I believe not blogging for a while will allow me to gather my thoughts and also allow me to grow in the real world. But I will be back! I just am unsure when. Maybe a few weeks? Maybe a month? I'm not completely sure yet. I just know when I am back, I will be ready to share the details. Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment