Sunday, March 10, 2013
NEW HOBBIES!
Wahhhh! Why do weekends always feel too short? I really really wish that I could have a three day weekend every single week. Wouldn't that be amaze balls? Ok, I'll stop my whining. This weekend was absolutely lovely for so many different reasons, and I definitely kept busy. Of course I headed down to San Diego to spend the weekend with my boy, and we went on so many adventures.
First thing first....I finally got my hair done! It was really really in dire need. I could barely run a comb through my hair. Embarrassing! Yes, I get my hair chemically straightened. I am also happy to say that my stylist found a product that works so much better on my scalp (less irritation) and man was I so happy! It felt great. She ended up making my hair curly, so when I woke up this morning I had this kind of wavy look going on. Check out the picture above! I wish my hair always looked like that. I wish I could pull of sexy and messy. Usually, my hair just ends up looking messy. Go figure!
Friday night we headed to lei lounge to grab some drinks and food with friends. I'd never been to the lounge before as I never really head into university heights neighborhood. But man did I love it! The decor was awesome, and I felt so swanky. Oh and all the waiters are gay and fabulous. We had awesome customer service. I'd definitely have a girls night there in the future. We then headed to el camino in little italy to meet up with more friends.
Saturday I was so exhausted! So I was kind of in a lame mood all day. Although, I did have some fun watching movies with J's little cousin. I ended up crashing and going to bed early. But today was pretty fun! I ended up waking up and was treated to breakfast at The Mission. After that we decided to head to the swap meet! I seriously haven't been to one since I was 10 years old. I was on the hunt for a vacuum cleaner. I may be making more money than I ever have in my life. But at the same time, I am living on my own so I have wayyy more bills to pay. And since I am starting with close to nothing (no furniture or major appliances) I need to save money while I try to acquire everything. We did end up finding a vacuum for $12! Yes, and it works and is pretty new. Exciting! I also saw so many other goodies that I wanted and will definitely be heading back in the near future. I may have found my new hobby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment