Sunday, December 25, 2011
Merry Christmas
Merry christmas everyone! So happy I got to spend time with my family, eat delicious food, and have lots of laughs. I feel like holidays are starting to become more and more about appreciating the little things and less about the materialistic things (which is how it should be). This year has been a year full of experiences and learning, and I am happy to end this year on a good note. So thankful for everything and everyone in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment