This weekend had to be close to perfect. What a lovely way to spend my last complete weekend off before going back to work. Friday was spent resting and then heading out downtown to dance for a friends bday, Saturday was spent at the farmers market in little italy and a bit of shopping downtown, and Sunday I worked all day, bought new shoes, and did some homework. Productive & Fun!
My main goal of October is to take care of myself, which I've definitely been doing. Mondays and Wednesday I tend to sleep in. I don't set my alarm clock and I just wake up whenever. Although its relaxing, I realized how much of much time I waste. I will now spend Mondays and Wednesday waking up and working out. The past week I've been running, hiking, and doing some strength training. My body has been one big ball of soreness. I've also cut back on going out so much...I feel like I'm kind of falling out of my partying days. I've never been a hermit, but now I would just love to spend quality time with someone special. And of course consuming less liquor will greatly help in my quest to drop a few pounds. I know with work starting up I'm going to be very tired anyways. I have to be at work Thurs-Sunday of this week. Its going to be madness but I'm excited to start working again.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment