Sunday, October 16, 2011
taking the time
Its been a weekend of lots of work but I'm not done yet. I feel like I've been living at the museum these past few days. In fact, I actually worked 11 hours hours on Friday trying to finish things up and prepare for our opening. Overall our opening went great! We have over 3,500 attend and the whole street was closed off for a block party. There were vendors, performances, and food trucks. Overall, I'm in love with the new exhibit. There are some great pieces and cool artists that we are featuring. I'm still in amazement. My free time has been spent eating, shower, and working on hw. I can't believe I didn't go out at all this weekend, and I'm glad I'm didn't. I've already been tired and drained, there is no way I would have been able to go out and party. I've also been sore even though I haven't worked out since Thursday. I'm planning on going on a run after work today.
But overall the past few days have felt good! Focusing on myself and keeping busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment