Friday, October 28, 2011

Its just one of those weekends


I'm not having one of those days, I'm having one of those weekends. The thing is I'm perfectly fine with it, because I need some serious downtime. At the moment I am on antibiotics and fighting a crazy bacterial infection, I am on my period with my uterus feeling like its going to fall out, and I have three exams next week that I'm spending all my free time studying for. It is halloween weekend, and I am doing nothing to celebrate. I probably would not be having too much fun if I was out, which is why I am content with staying in. The truth is I need lots of rest right now.

The past few weeks have been good. My mind is usually all over the place with ideas and worrying. I realized how crazy I was being. I was seriously, freaking out about something that won't occur for another 8-10 years. Hah! So much stuff will happen in my life in that time span. I took a step back, and prayed to god to help me clear my mind. And he did. I've been thinking about things a lot less, and just enjoying life day by day. The future will come, but I need to enjoy the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts