Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WELCOMING SEPTEMBER



The beginning of this month was of course spent in San Diego. What a crazy labor day weekend I had (both good and bad). I did have fun going to the Del Mar races, seeing friends, eating out a lot, going to a BBQ, and much much more. I love action packed and fun filled weekends. I dream for all my weekends to be that way.

There is no secret that September is my favorite month of the year. Not only is it MY birthday month, but its also the birthday month for a lot of close friends of mine. Yes, thats right! Most of my close friends are virgos' and libras'. This month is fun due to the fact that the whole month is one huge celebration. I am very excited to look back on the past year of being 23, and seeing how much I have accomplished and grown. I can already say that 23 was a HUGE year for me.

I know I said earlier that I don't like planning nor celebrating my own birthday. But I know I absolutely cannot do anything special on my birthday. I'm still very much wanting to take a get-away somewhere, and I've kind of settled on Ensenada, BC. I am planning on booking something by the end of this week.
How nice it will be to get out of the country for a while. I'm also planning on taking half a day of work and having a little 3.5 day weekend. Now, I just need to make sure I follow-up with plans and book the hotel room.

On top of celebrating September is going to be filled with the last training for my half-marathon in addition to studying for my REHS exam. It is going to be one busy month, but a well balanced one at that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts