Happy Weekend!
I'm proud to say that I've officially gotten out of my funk. I've been working, running errands, getting fit, and just being plain old productive. Leave it to my period to come and try to mess with me, but I refuse to let that happen. I'm going to rest my body and stay in tonight :) That way I can wake up tomorrow and taking a morning run before work. Lovely.
Even though I am greatly enjoying this time off and being carefree, things are starting to set in and get real. On Monday, I register for my last semester of college. I am no longer filling out my FAFSA for financial aid. I have four more months of school work and exams. Then who knows what I will be doing with my life after that. Its scary and exciting, and its all just settling in.
Other then that, what have I been up to?
1. working on a prayer journal
2. reading the help (want to read the book before i see the movie)
3. listening to this on repeat
4. slowly but surely re-organizing my room and throwing out the old & unused
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment