As I mentioned earlier, 2011 ended kind of rough for me. I don't expect things to be rainbows & butterflies 100% of the time. But I do feel like things could have been smoother. But what is done is done. 2011 has shaped me in some very defining ways. But now its time to think about the future :)
1. Graduate college
2. Travel outside the state
3. Read the entire new testament
4. Really love my body and take care of it
5. Run a 5k
6. Start attending church
7. Make a big purchase for myself
8. Start sponsoring a child
9. Make 5 things off of pinterest
10. Read 2 new books
11. Take more pictures
12. Take vitamins daily
13. Learn to cook new things
14. ??
15. ??
Still thinking about 14 & 15. I would love to be able to say I accomplished 15 things this year. I feel like these goals are more tangible compared to previous years. I really hope 2012 treats me well :)
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment