(via weheartit)
Dear Friends, I think its safe to say that I won't be around here much for the next three weeks or so. My lovely life is starting to fall together. I will be a college graduate in 18 days and as much as I have senioritis I know I need to bust my butt and finish strong with my last projects and finals. In between school I will be working and saving like crazy due to the fact that I will be responsible for supporting myself come June. I have a job interview tomorrow that I hope goes well because that would help me out so much financially and help me get my foot in the door in the department I would like to work in (just a different position). My family will be down here soon and I can't wait to see them, especially my little niece and nephews who have a big place in my heart. And my family gets to meet my amazing boyfriend. Lastly, I hope to savor these last few weeks with friends and just take it all in. This summer might just be the best ever if things come together as hoped for. See you all soon, and have a Happy May!

No comments:
Post a Comment